Earthy freshness from parsley, vibrancy from mint and refreshing aniseed notes from tarragon, all lifted with the zesty citrus burst of lemon, mean that this flavourful dressing (as the name suggests) works with everything. Almost. You may not want it in your tea, and it might taste a bit funny on chocolate mousse, but it can add vibrancy to meat, fish, vegetables, salads and even – if you’re feeling bold – fruit (as a sweet and tangy salsa or a melon starter)!
- Handful parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs Tarragon, finely chopped
- 10 leaves fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Mix together the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix together the chopped leaves and lemon zest with the liquid and serve.
Check out this page for more great-tasting and Kosher for Passover condiments and salad dressings.